MakerBot 3D Printers
Plastic and Carbon Fiber Machines for Engineers and Educators
MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber
MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition 3D Printer allows you to print strong, heat-resistant metal replacement parts out of carbon fiber reinforced nylon.
MakerBot METHOD X
The MakerBot METHOD X is an innovative 3D printing platform powered by Stratasys. Featuring production-grade real ABS, a 100°C chamber for less warping, and SR-30 soluble support material for building complex parts.
The MakerBot METHOD professional 3D printer will print up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers and accelerate your agile design process.
3D Printer Services
3D Printing Productivity and maintenance with Javelin services
With our 3D Printer Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our 3D Printing experts. Which will enhance your hardware investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Onsite Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of 3D printer software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Maintenance & Materials
When you purchase a new Stratasys 3D printer from Javelin, our service contracts give you predictable maintenance costs and simplified purchasing cycles for spare parts, service and consumables/material.
- Annual onsite service of your machine
- Get replacement 3D printer materials and parts directly from us
Exclusive pricing for Education
Contact us to learn more about educational pricing and maintenance contracts for educational institutions.
3D Printer Training
Our 3D Printing Essentials course will show you how to optimize and 3D Print your 3D models more cost effectively to become an Additive Manufacturing expert:
- Learn how to print Your 3D designs with confidence
- Understand 3D printing technology and material usage
- Reduce your 3D printing time and costs
Are you interested in 3D Printing?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered