A Complete 3D Design Solution
What is SOLIDWORKS Cloud?
The SOLIDWORKS® Cloud Offer brings nine powerful next-generation design solutions together running on the cloud based 3DEXPERIENCE® platform providing a complete product development solution.
A Bundle of Industry Standard Tools
With intuitive, task-oriented tools, you can create mechanical, complex-shaped, frame structured, and sheet metal designs; 2D drawings; 3D annotations; photorealistic renderings; and product documentation. Built-in data and product lifecycle management in the cloud means you can manage product information, hassle-free, from any device allowing you to focus on design through manufacture.
Collaborate in real time across disciplines, departments, and your entire business ecosystem, including customers, partners, and suppliers. As your business and needs grow, add new tools that work together seamlessly, and have a consistent user experience so you can design, validate, and manage the development of your products in one place, on the platform.
SOLIDWORKS Cloud Offer Apps
Discover the Nine SOLIDWORKS Apps and Roles included with the Cloud Offer
3DSwymer / Collaborative Business Innovator
The Collaborative Business Innovator role provides SOLIDWORKS users with collaboration and data sharing on the cloud through the DS 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Collaborative Industry Innovator
Collaborative Industry Innovator role for managing product design, multi-physics simulation and manufacturing process planning on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator
3DEXPERIENCE 3D Creator (xDesign) enables designers and engineers to create, review and evaluate 3D models through an easy-to-use SOLIDWORKS modeler.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Render
SOLIDWORKS 3D Render cloud software to create and share photorealistic renderings of your product for sales, marketing and customer engagements
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor
3DEXPERIENCE 3D Sculptor (xShape) allows you to design 3D organic shapes quickly and easily with an intuitive cloud modeling solution
SOLIDWORKS 3D SheetMetal Creator
An intuitive, browser-based solution that offers associative parametric sheet metal design capabilities to build components, assemblies and enclosures.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Structure Creator
SOLIDWORKS 3D Structure Creator browser-based solution for engineers and designers to create feature-based frames and structures.
3DEXPERIENCE WORKS Drafter reduces the time and cost of your design-to-manufacturing process by generating drawings of 3D parts and assemblies
3DEXPERIENCE Cloud Capabilities
A complete design and collaboration tool on the web
With its growing app portfolio and secure cloud technology, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process while reducing infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance and complexity.
All SOLIDWORKS Cloud solutions work together seamlessly making data management, sharing and collaboration easy. 3D Designer can take advantage of the following platform capabilities:
- View, share, annotate, discuss and manage designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device with a web browser.
- Store all your product data in a centralized, secure location and access it from any device without having to install specialized software.
- Manage the lifecycle of CAD data and documentation across disciplines and CAD applications.
- Track issues, changes, and routes, and reduce conflicting edits from multiple contributors with built-in revision control. Create digital markups directly from the design data for use throughout the change process.
- Easily visualize ideas and concepts and share with everyone, fostering innovation, with built-in collaboration tools such as communities and conversations.
- Communicate among teams in one central location and conduct spontaneous and casual brainstorming sessions thanks to infinite virtual whiteboards.
Complete Design Solution
Design anytime, anywhere with SOLIDWORKS Cloud Tools
Powerful: Parametric and subdivision modeling in the cloud with next-generation 3D design
- Easily create conceptual and detailed designs for components and assemblies of any complexity using flexible design workflows and built-in intelligence.
- Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction to shape your design and automatically convert subdivision surfaces to geometry when finished.
- Automate tasks as you never could before, from sketching to feature selection and much more, with Design Assistant, the artificial intelligence engine on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Understand structural requirements due to defined loads and constraints before creating geometry, using Design Guidance to easily explore optimal material distribution.
- Iterate rapidly and change design intent without the rework associated with traditional parametric modeling. With all your data on the platform, you don’t need to worry about the structure of parts and assemblies up front—it can be changed at any point of the process.
Streamlined: Specialized design, photorealistic rendering, and innovative product documentation
- Build complex models for a broad range of industries with ease, using specialized capabilities for sheet metal, cast parts and weldments, surfacing, and more.
- Design sheet metal components with automatically generated flat patterns and create fully detailed frames with accurate cut lists that are ready for fabrication.
- Create photorealistic product renders and 360 degree turntable animations directly from the design reference so you can highlight your product’s value, enable partners, and win more customers—all while manufacturing your product.
- Avoid costly discrepancies between models and physical parts with the ability to quickly add product manufacturing information and share it with suppliers, reducing the risks when moving from design to production.
- Quickly generate 2D drawings of parts and assemblies from your 3D models, reducing the time and cost of your design-to-manufacturing process.
SOLIDWORKS Cloud Resources
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS Cloud Tools
Find out the Cost
Get Canadian pricing for SOLIDWORKS software