Artec 3D Scanners
Artec desktop and handheld portable 3D Scanners for Reverse Engineering
Artec Eva is a hand-held 3D scanner, ideal for making a quick, textured and accurate 3D model of medium sized objects such as a human bust or an alloy wheel
Artec Eva Lite
Artec Eva Lite is a budget version of the bestselling white light Artec Eva 3D scanner. It features the same accuracy specs, but with reduced functionality.
Artec Leo is a smart professional 3D scanner for a next-generation user experience; see your object projected in 3D directly on the integrated HD display.
Artec Metrology Kit
A photogrammetry solution with metrology-grade precision and high-end volumetric accuracy for inspection and reverse engineering
Artec Micro metrology-grade industrial desktop 3D scanner suitable for quality control and precision mechanics of small machine parts, jewelry and dentistry
The Artec Ray is a high accuracy long-range laser 3D scanner, ideal for precise capture of large objects such as wind turbines, airplanes, and buildings.
2X GREATER RESOLUTION
New AI‑powered HD Mode
for Eva and Leo scanners
Artec 3D Scanners
Discover the limitless possibilities of 3D scanning with the portable 3D devices. Lightweight, mobile and compatible with several popular tablets, Artec scanners can be used absolutely anywhere to ensure a smooth capturing process without having to relocate objects to a particular place.
Artec 3D Scanning Case Studies
Learn how companies are using Artec 3D Scanners
Revolutionary 3D scanning and data processing software
Creating 3D scanning masterpieces requires smart and powerful software to capture, process, analyze and edit data. Now anyone can achieve professional results with the most comprehensive and straightforward 3D scanning software on the market today.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface for smooth, expertly guided 3D scanning
- Quick and easy start-up process. No special positioning requirements, just point and shoot
- Artec Studio software is compatible with tablets as well as 3D sensors, and together with the battery pack for the 3D scanner, you can easily create professional scans anytime and anywhere
- Get high quality scans every time with a smart tracking system that ensures correct movement of the scanner and object capture
- Stop or pause scanning and continue exactly from where you left off, with the smart
- Achieve equally great results using both manual and Autopilot modes
Capturing data is easy with an Artec 3D Scanner
A three step automatic process using advanced software
1 Scan the object
No need to prepare your object in advance, just point the 3D scanner and shoot in automatic mode.
2 Fuse & Optimize
Optimize the size of your final file by reducing the number of polygons from millions to thousands while maintaining the high quality of the mesh.
Interested in an Artec 3D Scanner?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered