Get the Perfect Tool
Javelin can create the perfect tool for your job, even if it's hollow, contoured, customized or otherwise too complex for traditional tool-production processes like CNC machining.
- Consolidate several components to reduce tool complexity.
- Integrated features – fastener, RFID, pockets, text and labeling.
- Design for ergonomics or maximum functionality, not manufacturability. Get the perfect tool for assembly, gluing, drilling, and measuring.
Reduce Manufacturing Waste
Javelin can help your business to manufacture tools and production parts. Your business can avoid costly errors that lead to waste, scrap, rework, and retooling:
- 3D printed tools that have less material waste than machined tools.
- Replace traditionally manufactured tools with high-performance 3D printed tooling at a lower cost.
- Gain exceptional surface finish and intricate detail often unattainable via conventional manufacturing.
Javelin on demand tools supports lean manufacturing strategies. Tools are built directly from your CAD models and can be ready for use in as little as a day.
- With tools from Javelin you can bring new manufacturing lines online faster.
- Enable low volume precision assembly.
- On demand tooling will get your tools made faster.
- Easily change or update your tool and have it produced faster.
Manufacturing Aids & Tooling Applications
Reduce the cost and risk associated with traditional tool production
Casting master patterns can be 3D printed for substantial savings in cost, labour and time, ultimately speeding new product development.
3D print cost-effective, high-temperature, custom composite tooling in days — instead of the weeks or months required for traditional tooling processes.
End of Arm Tooling
3D printing provides an alternative method for producing End of Arm Tooling that can deliver dramatic time and cost savings while optimizing performance.
3D Printing has made it feasible to create custom injection, blow, and silicone molds for low volume production and validation of the metal mold design.
Application Case Studies
Learn how manufacturers are using 3D printed manufacturing aids
Do you need custom tools?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered